Top 10 Virtual Executive Assistant Companies
When you think about outsourcing, your mind might conjure images of large call centers partnering with major corporations to streamline operations. It’s a fact. We’re all reminded of this when we call for support from companies like AT&T or Comcast.
If you think of these things for outsourcing, you’re not far off the mark. Many outsourcing firms primarily serve sizable clients. These big outsourcing companies are the Accenture’s and Cognizant’s of the world, and these outsourcing companies are only for the big players. They are not for executives looking for virtual assistants to help manage their tasks.
If you’re a business executive seeking to outsource your tasks and get a bit of extra help with projects, where should you start looking? Where can you find companies that cater specifically to executives’ needs, offering virtual executive assistant services to take some of the load off? What should you anticipate in terms of pricing and services? To answer all of these questions and give you some places to start investigating, I’ve created this article.
Where to Find Virtual Executive Assistant Companies?
I’ve compiled a list of ten top companies that specialize in executive-level outsourcing services. These are companies that focus on helping executives become more effective and efficient, and although some of them do work with large partners, most of them focus on small to medium-sized businesses.
Please note that pricing structures may vary, given the diversity of services offered, so I’ve attempted to compare them based on support levels and pricing for virtual executive assistant roles.
Global Hola is dedicated to forging strong connections between executives and highly skilled virtual executive assistants. While their talent pool is primarily based in the Philippines, they also recruit in Latin America for professionals fluent in Spanish and Portuguese. Just to be very straightforward, I (the author) am the COO of this company.
Fancy Hands offers a task-based approach that allows executives to pay per task. They also have dedicated virtual assistants based in the United States. This of this as a pay-as-you-go option based on tasks rather than support hours. If you’re looking for a task-based approach, Fancy Hands might be a great option.
Time Etc prides itself on the efficiency of its US-based virtual executive assistants, with hourly rates starting at $33 per hour. It’s one of the largest US-based executive virtual assistant companies, and it’s a solid choice for those looking for US-based support.
Wing Assistant recruits talents from around the world to provide executive support. Their basic plan may limit the tasks part-time assistants can handle, but their full-support plans allow for comprehensive assistance, including email and calendar management, as well as back-office support.
While you could hire a virtual assistant through an online job board, Magic simplifies the process by ensuring high-quality hires who understand your specific needs. Like Global Hola and Bruntwork, they recruit talents from Southeast Asia and Latin America.
Eva’s team comprises dedicated professionals offering part-time or full-time executive support, with a particular focus on legal support roles in the United States. It’s not as large as some of the other options in this list, but it’s another solid option for you to investigate.
Bruntwork’s executive-level outsourcing services offer numerous advantages for executives looking to boost productivity and profitability. They also provide business process outsourcing (BPO) services for companies seeking to outsource entire departments and functions. It’s a relatively new company, but it already has a solid client list.
With expert executive virtual assistants based in the USA ready to help, Belay is one of the top virtual executive assistant companies in the United States. However, their per-hour cost is more expensive with prices above $30/hour. It is probably the most famous executive VA company based in the USA.
The VA hub has proactive and reliable Filipino Virtual Assistants who can give executives more time to focus on the things that matter. The company owners are business professionals themselves and are firm believers in the power of executive virtual assistants. In short, there are no better VA evangelizers than people who hire VAs themselves!
Which Virtual Executive Assistant Company Is Right for You?
Selecting the ideal outsourcing company for your executive needs depends on various factors, including:
- Budget: Consider how much you are willing to invest in a virtual executive assistant or expert talent. If you’re not ready to go for premium talents, then perhaps start looking at 247 Virtual Assistants.
- Support Needed: Determine whether you require part-time or full-time support. Some companies don’t allow for part-time roles. Others require minimum contracts. It’s important to know how many hours of support you think you’ll need each week before hiring.
- Location: If the geographical location of your outsourced talent is important to you, make this a consideration. As most VA companies only hire talents that have fluent English-speaking ability and excellent skills, this might not be as big of a factor as before.
- Expertise Level: Evaluate the complexity of your tasks and whether you need virtual assistants with specific expertise. Some companies focus on placing warm bodies in roles. Others focus on premium talent placements.
- Tools Experience: Are there any specific tools you use that are 100% necessary for your executive assistant to know? This goes hand in hand with expertise level as many executive virtual assistants will have the exact experience in tools that your business uses.
- Have you worked with people from different cultures before? If you have never worked with people in other time zones and cultures, you might consider hiring from companies with talents based in the United States instead of abroad.
Some Company Heuristics
For those seeking cost-effective part-time support, Wing Assistant may be the top choice, though quality may vary widely from VA to VA.
If you prefer support from professionals based in the United States, options like Fancy Hands, Time Etc, Eva, and Belay are suitable. However, these will come with higher costs.
For a well-balanced approach of excellent talents at great hourly rates, consider engaging expert virtual executive assistants based in the Philippines through companies like Global Hola and Bruntwork. These companies provide experienced, English-fluent professionals at a competitive price point, offering a compelling solution for executives in search of exceptional virtual support.
Unsure Which Virtual Executive Assistant Company to Choose?
Feel free to reach out to me here on Medium via the comments. I can offer unbiased recommendations based on your business requirements, even if it’s not Global Hola.